Saturday, October 06, 2007

Master THIS!

It has been a goal on paper; to earn my masters degree. Soon, however, earning that degree will become a regular part of my weekly schedule. I received the call from the University of San Francisco yesterday. I have been accepted into the Masters in Sports Management program. Enormous gratitude goes to Professor Jerry Evensky (Syracuse University) and Jeff Gardiner for their reccommendations.

Classes start January 2008. I can not wait to begin training my brain with new information and to meet my new classmates. I graduated from Syracuse University with a BA in International Relations and TV/Radio/Film Production in 1996...it is about time I head to grad school. With evening classes, I will continue to coach, train and operate Hypercat Racing.



No comments: